Few days after I managed to get gi-docgen to work properly with the docs generated by gir, the rust utility to generate rust bindings for glib based libs and because I don't like half backed work, I fixed the broken doc links that were too magical before. They are not anymore. Most importantly, we now either don't link to an item(instead of a broken link) for whatever reasons or a properly working one.
so + to very nice gtk4 rust bindings, the docs should be in a very nice shape as well :)
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!