#Signal turning into a crypto-ponzi currency scheme?
- isn't really free/libre software (as Moxie denied freedom to redistribute modified version)
- would *never* federate (political choice of centralization)
- updated server software wasn't published
- invaded people's phonebooks
- runs on Amazon+NSA's infrastructure
- is virtually impossible to use out of Google's infrastructure -
...didn't seem to be enough to alarm Signal users.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!